This weekend has been relatively low key and I’m thankful for that!!! Have a great Sunday!!
1. What do you value most in life?
My health and loved ones. That’s probably a really cheesy answer. Deal with it.
2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your life and why?
Computers/internet. My job would be awful without them and I have no idea how I would spend my evenings!
3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
I’m not a religious person, but I do think these are great words to live by:
“Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference”
4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone?
5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
I don’t know. I’d like to think that my greatest accomplishments are yet to come. I’m proud of the fact that I have my master’s degree, that I work at a reputable university, found love and got married. Oh, and I’ve had a dog for 4 years and he’s still alive. I’ve heard people say many times that their children are their greatest accomplishments and should the time come that I have kids, I think I’ll likely say the same thing. …I hope. Here’s to hoping I don’t raise a crazy person.